Thank you for choosing Okinawa Longstay Vacation Rentals. We offer furnished rooms under a fixed-term lease contract. The following terms and conditions apply to the use of our service through this website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
Please read the entire text carefully before proceeding to the reservation/contract. By making a reservation, you are considered as agreeing to and accepting this Terms and Conditions of Use.
Vacation rental is a style of stay where “travelers temporarily rent a house from the owner and build their life on their own”. That means travelers can “rent a house by a reasonable price” but at the same time they need to “do things by themselves” for their living.
We do not have service concierge, so you will need to live on your own during your stay, such as going to the local supermarket to buy additional supplies if you need them, or taking insects out by yourself if they come in to the room.
Taking advantages and disadvantages of vacation rentals into consideration, we gladly support travelers who enjoy staying as if they were living there using our vacation rentals.
1. User Conditions
Due to the fact that we rent out the owner’s valuable assets, we do not accept guests under 30 years of age for staying alone. We ask all of our guests to submit their ID (with picture) at the time of reservation. Without your ID, we will not be able to proceed with your reservation. Repeater guests will also be asked to provide ID information every time they make a reservation.
Only the same group of people as the contractor (you or your family members or employees, etc.) will be allowed to use the facility, and only those who do not apply to any of the categories below. If we find a third party using the facilities, the guests shall vacate the facilities immediately. No refunds will be made in such cases. Keys will not be rented to anyone who is not an adult.
- Those who are unable to provide contact information such as telephone numbers and e-mail addresses, as well as other information required when using the Service.
- Those who cannot receive e-mails or phone calls from us.
- Those who are deemed unsuitable as users by us.
- If any of the following items (1), (2), or (3) are found to apply to a user after or during reservation, the Company reserves the right to suspend all services without prior notice. In addition, the Company may take necessary legal action such as claiming compensation for damages.
- Those who have provided false information when applying to this service.
- Those who fall under the category of antisocial forces (Bouryoku-dan members or those who have a close relationship with Bouryoku-dan or Bouryoku-dan members).
- Those who have committed illegal acts such as violent acts or obstruction of business.
- In addition to the accommodation fee, you will need a security deposit, cleaning and administrative fee. Please be sure to confirm the total amount when making your reservation.
- You are basically not allowed to use the address of the accommodation as your registered address. In addition, the use of the address for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. In the event of violation, you may be charged an amount to compensate for damages.
- Because vacation rentals are not tour products, we do not provide transportation services, car rental arrangements, or other services. Please make your own way to the facility.
- Even if the facility has a front desk, you cannot use services such as temporary storage of room keys, valuables or personal belongings.
- Please be sure to comply with the management regulations of each building.
- Please check the parking information provided in the contract and in the room deployment instructions. Use of parking lot other than the designated lots is not allowed.
- No shoes are allowed inside the rooms. If we find that shoes are used inside the room, a special cleaning fee of 50,000 yen will be charged.
- We do not provide room service (daily room cleaning, linen/towel change, etc.) like a hotel. You will need to clean the room by yourself. You can request an optional paid cleaning service.
- Smoking in the rooms is strictly prohibited. As smoking on balconies may also be disturbing to neighbors, smoking on balconies is also prohibited in some of our facilities. In the event that you smoke, your deposit will be forfeited as a penalty and you will be charged an additional fee for deodorization. If any items need to be replaced due to smoking, you will also be charged for the cost of replacing them.
- The rooms are fully furnished with furniture, appliances (TV, refrigerator, rice cooker, microwave oven, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, hair dryer, etc.), tableware, cooking utensils, and other necessary items for daily life. Please check the list of furnishings for each room. No equipment rental service is available.
- Vacation rentals are only available as-is. Please note that we cannot accept any claims or negotiations with the owner regarding the absence of specific equipment. Any items needed other than the furnishings provided are on the guests themselves.
- The following consumables are available. When used up, please purchase the supplies yourself.
Bathroom ： Shampoo, conditioner, body soap, bath detergent, sponge
Washroom ： Face and hand wash soap, laundry detergent
Kitchen ： Dish detergent, sponge, dish towel, garbage bags
Toilet : Toilet paper, toilet detergent
Other ：Boxed tissues, sheets for flooring wipers
- Amenities such as pajamas, toothbrushes, and razors are not provided.
- Water purifier cartridges are not provided.
- We do not provide any food.
- If you find any problems in the building or facilities, please report to us immediately.
- We may enter the facility under the circumstances such as emergencies, inspections to confirm repairs, quick room tour for prospective property buyers. We will notify the lessee at least 24 hours in advance of any entry except the case of emergency.
- We may have to conduct a room inspection due to circumstances on the owner’s side, such as the sale of a property. We would appreciate your cooperation.
- If you violate any laws (possession of illegal drugs, drinking under 20 years of age, damaging the facility or neighboring properties, interfering with the right to quiet living, etc.) in the facility, you will be asked to leave the facility immediately. In such cases, there will be no refund of the rental fee.
- Please report any damage or stains on fabric items such as fixtures, carpets or sofas to us as soon as possible during your stay. If we find any new damage, stains or dirt on fabric items without your report, compared to the conditions of when you move in, we will charge you for the cost of repairing it.
- Over-cooling the rooms with air conditioners in summer can cause serious condensation on the outside of the walls, which can lead to mold and electrical system malfunctions. Users are responsible for repair costs in the event that equipment is damaged due to overcooling, so please be careful with controlling the air conditioning.
- If you lose your room key, the entire cylinder lock will be replaced, which may cause you an expensive repair fee.
- Please note that in case of renovation work in the condominium, the shared facilities in the room may become unavailable without prior notice. Room changes due to such maintenance work will not be accepted.
- Rates posted on this website are subject to change without notice.
- If you move any furniture or fixtures in the room during your stay, such as beds, tables, sofas, please make sure to return them to their original positions by the time you vacate the room. If it is confirmed that the furniture and fixtures have not been returned to their original positions at the time of the move-out inspection, you may be charged for the work. If any damage occurs to walls, floors, or furniture during the move-out process, you will be charged for repair costs.
- When you check out, please return the room to its original condition. Please put all used linens and towels in one place. You may be charged a disposal fee if trash is left in your room. Please wash dishes after use.
- If evidence of pets in the room or on the facilities is found without signing pet-accompanied agreement, you will be asked to leave immediately without a refund of rent or security deposit. A special cleaning fee of 100,000 yen and a penalty of one month’s rent will be charged.
3. Usage Fees
- Our website shows the rent for one month per room. The rent will not change even if the number of occupants changes.
- The number of occupants listed for each room is the number of beddings provided. It does not limit the number of people who can use the room.
*Double beds are calculated as 2 persons.
*No bedding rental service available.
- One month is defined as 30 days. The day you move out is included in the contract period.
- Yearly contract is defined as a contract for a period of 12 months or more of use.
- Depending on the time of year, there may be an additional seasonal fee (see “Rental Fees and Seasonal Fees“) added to the rent.
- Seasonal rates do not apply to yearly lease contracts.
- With a yearly contract, the contract cannot be cancelled for the first 6 months. In the event of cancellation due to unavoidable circumstances, it will be deemed that you have applied for a monthly contract from the beginning, and the usage fee will be recalculated based on the monthly contract for the six-month period from the start date of occupancy, and the difference between the fee paid and the fee due will be charged.
- A security deposit, administrative fee, and cleaning fee (see ”Rental Fees and Seasonal Fees”) will be charged per contract.
- Fire insurance is included in the rental fee.
- The security deposit will be refunded in cash on the day you check out. If an inspection is conducted prior to move-out and it is confirmed that there will be repair costs due to stains or damages, the amount will be determined by the time of your check out, and the cost will be deducted from the security deposit and the rest will be refunded.
4. Cancellation policy
In the cancellation policy (see “Cancellation Policy”), “one month before” means “the same date of the month prior to the check in date”. The customer will be responsible for the refund bank transfer fee for cancellations made at the customer’s convenience.
We shall not be liable for any of the following damages, regardless of the cause of the claim.
- In the event of illness, injury, theft or loss, we will do our best to support you, but cannot be held responsible for any loss or theft of valuables, cash, etc. Please ensure that you take care of your own personal belongings.
- Please use the designated parking lots and bicycle parking lots. The Company assumes no responsibility for any accidents or injuries to your car or bicycle while using the parking lot.
- We assume no responsibility for any unexpected accidents or construction work that may occur in the condominiums or houses we provide (such as construction of shared areas, inspection, construction of internet for the convenience of the condominium).
- Even after a reservation has been made, the room may be changed due to the circumstances of the owner such as sale of the property. In such cases, we will either arrange a room of the same grade or at the same price as the room you reserved, or give you a full refund.
- We will do our best to reschedule your itinerary due to force majeure such as natural disasters, strikes or riots, but we will not be held responsible for any damages caused by such events.
- Please note that we may have to cancel your stay due to unforeseen circumstances such as power or water outages caused by accidents, natural disasters or terrorist acts and so on. In such cases, a full refund will be given. We are not responsible for unexpected power, gas, water outages (including maintenance outages) during your stay, and no refunds will be given in such cases.